sabato 20 novembre 2010

My tea cup Therapy

On Saturday morning I love hanging out, have a walk in the city with my soulmate, who easily brings out my best smile...
This morning he did it again, with little help of My tea cup.
Here's the mono-earring he gifted me. Thanks...

Here you can see the other ones (and the necklaces) form the same collection... and, of course, in via Dante 45.





Il sabato mattina adoro uscire, passeggiare in centro con il mio soulmate, che con facilità tira fuori il mio miglior sorriso...
Stamattina l'ha fatto ancora una volta, con il piccolo aiuto di My tea cup.
Ecco il mono-orecchino che mi ha regalato. Grazie...
Qui potete vedere gli altri (e le collane) della stessa collezione... e, ovviamente, in via Dante 45

Love them! My tea cup

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento